Old 16-06-2004, 03:04 AM
ttalbls

Default Tiny black worm type thingies on the rock in my water fall

I had them in my skimmer on the intake of my pump. At Ka30P's suggestion
that the fish love them, I took a few feeder goldfish and put them in the
skimmer around the pump intake. Result - fishgrew quickly and black fly
larvae are gone.

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Naddy wrote I've got these too (black fly larvae)... how do I get rid of
them?

Your best, and safest, bet is to scrape them off the rocks with a butter

knife
and into a thin edged small container. Then dump the container full of

larvae
into the pond and the fish will consume them and be very happy to do it

for
you.

kathy :-)