Old 16-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Gareee©

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse building/sturgeon) (UK)

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
Hi All - There is apparently some sub dynamic of this group that I am
totally unaware of. If someone would care to email me privately I would
appreciate it. I wrote a fairly lengthy (surprise, surprise)

'observation'
and have decided to delete it, because I really, really dont want to

offend
anyone or act like I'm right you're wrong.

I think you are reading far more into things then there really are. This is
just a big group of helpful people who enjoy making ponds, and sharing their
experiences, tips, n tricks.

No political agendas, no subterfuge, just an occasional ad type post from
some of the online pond supply places, which are pretty useful, actually.

I haven't been a regular here for more then a year though, and that's been
off an on, (we moved), so maybe there's a "secret circle" club I forgot to
join..

--
Gareee©
Homepage: