Old 16-06-2004, 03:10 PM

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse building/sturgeon) (UK)

Hi, Everyone has there own opinions and "methods" when it comes to
anything,including ornamental pond husbandry. First thing before I even
started a pond project I already had many years of keeping ornamental fish
in aquariums. I was way ahead of the "game"...then I did research for about
2 years before I even attempted starting my pond project. Other than the
basics of digging...liner(rubber roofing) and filter construction I have
found that my successes has been easy and that pond keeping isn't a big
deal. The pond/ponds I have are pretty much take care of themselves as long
as I do water changes,don't overfeed, don't crowd the fish etc. Everyone is
here to help the "newbie". They just have to glean the info and use what
they may think will work for them ,then tune them to their own ponding
situations. Thanks Mike
"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
Hi All - There is apparently some sub dynamic of this group that I am
totally unaware of.