Old 16-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Starlord

Default Black Bamboo

I won an ebay auction a few months ago for a start of Black Bamboo,
and what I got was a tiny little trig about an inch long and a few
hair fine roots. I potted it up and have fed/watered it, it never did
grow anything, I checked it yesterday and it was dead. I'll not go
that way again.

So I am wondering, if on or about July 1st if anyone is growing this
Black Bamboo, if I could buy a start from someone, I'd like to add it
to my garden to offset the normal (?) green bamboo I have growing now.
BTW, I live in the High Mojave Desert but am not lacking in water as I
have free unlimited useage of the trailer parks two wells and my
garden is on land the trialer park owns next door, lots of room to
sread out in.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

---