Old 25-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Nedra

Default For the older ponders...

Ingrid you speak of Wisconsin McDonald's ..
I speak from Missouri McDonald's. Our coffee Never tastes
like burnt s*** and is Never brim full.

Nedra from Missouri
wrote in message
dont bother with McD's coffee... tastes like burnt shit and they fill it

right up to
the brim even when you ask for cream and sugar so you cant actually add

any cream to
it. In fact, forget McD's completely. There are more responsible fast

food
corporations out there that care about their customers. Ingrid

ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Nedra wrote I get my morning coffee from McDonald's *every* morning.

What?!
It is not possible to go without coffee, upon waking, for five minutes!

Too
much time involved in getting to McD's for coffee. Would they accept me

in my
jamies?
I have decided I can not risk being stranded on a desert island. Nor can

I be
involved in any activity that would restrict my access to coffee. I once
de-caffed myself by accident..... worst couple days of my life ;-)

k30a