Old 25-01-2003, 07:03 PM
KenCo

Default For the older ponders...

wrote:

It looks like somebody isnt smart enough to comprehend the difference between hot and
scalding hot coffee....

im not trying to start any wars but!
boiling water is 212? last time I checked
scalding is over 140-150F.

the burners/warmers arent made by McD's,
they have the same settings all over.
and most places keep them on "high"

KenCo wrote:
who would be stupid enough to admit that
they were too dumb not to know that coffee,
chilli etc etc is HOT????

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.