Old 25-01-2003, 08:29 PM
mad

Default OT _ The French Are What?

yikes! remind me not to read that one! :-D
mad
--
I used to be indecisive, but now i just don't know.

From: ESPMER (K30a)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 25 Jan 2003 20:10:16 GMT
Subject: OT _ The French Are What?

In Canada we skated on a lake that was formed when the river was dammed to
provide power for the town.
Bumpy and wavy ice, I think came from the wind
blowing at the same time the lake froze over.
Was kind of spooky skating along thinking about
all that water above the drowned
trees...
I once read a book where on certain moon lit and haunted nights you could look
down into one of these dam built lakes and see the houses below and cars, with
their headlights on, still driving on the drowned streets.

k30a