Old 17-06-2004, 12:04 AM
gunnar

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse building/sturgeon) (UK)

welcome to the habit susan. i live directly in center of city of warwick but
step behind my fence and find yourself in a acre of natures beauty.i just
sitting out watching world go by
"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
Ka30P wrote:

Some of us like birds in our ponds,
others net the birds out. Some of us wish for
frogs, others buy earplugs. Some of us think snails are neat in the

pond,
others prefer them with garlic and butter. Some of us drink beer by the

pond,
others are coffee addicts
(raising hand).

Thank you Kathy. Well put. *smile* I'm in the "coffee by the pond,
absolutely thrilled with anything willing to take up residence, trying
to keep it as natural as an artificial pond can get crowd, thrilled to
find the birds drinking out of it, spent an hour on Saturday watching a
dragonfly emerge from it's larval state, and looking for some native
salamanders or newts I can purchase for my pond". Looking around, I
think I'm alone now and not the only one in her or his own group. *grin*

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu