Old 17-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Chet Hayes

Default insect & weed sprayers

(kaskiles) wrote in message . com...
Hi,

Can I use the same sprayer to spray both weed and pest control
chemicals? Or do I need to buy one sprayer for weed and one sprayer
for insects, because they might chemically react with any residuals
absorbed into the plastic sprayer? I would clean it out with clean
water after use.

Thanks.

One sprayer is all you need. The only thing you really need to be
careful about is switching from something like roundup, to another
product that you are applying to desirable vegetation. In that case,
it's important to make sure you clear out all the existing product, so
that you don't wind up killing plants.