Old 17-06-2004, 12:03 PM
falcor49

Default first pond ( 2 )

go home ,get pickup, tools to disconect, head back in morning. disconects ok,
nephew wants more coffee (drug him out of bed), tank heavy,hook truck to tank,
pull it out where we can get to it, ok,what to do now, hay can i borrow your
loader.
With some help and the loader its on the truck, sinched down good, lets went
Cisco, were on a mission from God,,,, hope the cops dont stop us, go slow, buy
guys ,thanks again.
were home, how we gona get this thing off the truck, tie it to the garage,
drive out from under it, no problemo.Wife comes out to see what kind of
foolishness were up to , what the hell is that???? Hay, it will be ok, its my
fish pond, its gona be a masterpiece ! OK dear, You want something to eat, no
maybe later. ok if we tie it off to the front end it should stand up as it
comes off, sounds like a plan. all set , tank comes off ,bounces off the garage
door, no harm.its got two big steel bands around it.push, shove, grunt, cant
hardly move the thing, we'll get the furniture dolly, the flat kind, that will
move it, push, shove, grunt, cant get it on the dolly, it falls over and rolls
down the driveway. OR we could just leave it on its side and role it. that
works, cepten it dont fit in the garage, even after we moved half the stuff,
wont go under the door. we was gona cut it in half anyway, we will have 2
5,000 gal ponds, ok grab the sawsall, an hour with the sawsall and we have two
tanks, 8 ft wide and 6 ft deep, the bottom side has a ft of sludge and crud in
there. chisel, hammer, scraper, wire brush. its getting dark, beer in fridge,
take five, tell fish about new home, fish listen intently, at least till all
the food was gone. more beer, thats enough for tonight,
Sunday morning, You going to Church , na i think ill piddle around in the
garage for a while, call nephew matt, matt isn't answering his phone..
Ok if i lay a couple of boards on the tailgate i could probibly roll this up
on the truck and take it to the car wash. that works, with a 2x4 to lever it
with. ok im off
to the car wash, 5$ to wash it or 10$ to steam clean, better steam clean, 20$
later its looking pretty good. cept i got a broke light on the pickup, from
trying to muscle a tank around on a pickup thats a foot to narrow for
it.besides im starting to gather a crowd. time to go. get back home, roll it
off the truck, got to see about
how i'm gona seal up the hole in the bottom, off to home depot,nipple and cap,
that would do it , or drain your water out of there, thats more better. Scedule
80 pvc, reducer, come off with 1 in. cap it for now. look at the drain fixins,
dont want to suck no fish in.

I'm tired i'll rightanother instalment tomorrow. ( just like green mile)