Old 17-06-2004, 01:04 PM
RainLover

Default SLUGS and salt

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:22:00 GMT, "Snooze"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
Can i sprinkle salt around the pond to kill these creeps? You use salt
in your ponds so i don't see the problem.

Depends on what kind of slug salter you are. Pouring the entire container of
salt on the little guy, not such a hot idea. It doesn't take much salt to
dehydrate a slug and kill it, just a pinch. That's not likely to alter the
pond's salt levels significantly. If you have a concern, just squash 'em or
do what I do, toss them over the fence.

Snooze

So YOU are the reason I have so damn *^&$*# many SLUGS in my GARDEN!

You're such a f*%& A$$^&*((

I hate you,

Snooze's Neighbor.