Old 17-06-2004, 03:41 PM
khanhnguyen99 khanhnguyen99 is offline
Registered User

Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Default Free 100 gallon rubbermaid stock tank Ottawa,Ontario Canada

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
The stock tank is free to whom ever can pick it up.
It has been predrilled to setup as a filter.( The one from Skippy's Pond
Page)
All you need are the fittings to finish the job.
I already had it running, but have since build
a bigger one out of block.
Hi Roger,
I am living in Ottawa and first time researching to build my own pond. Your post was last year, just wonder if the stock tank is still available or not, if not, pls let me know where can I buy one in Ottawa area. Thank you very much for your help.