Old 17-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT - How many rec.pond'ers does it take to change a light bulb?

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
12 - to report how they have created something superior to the light bulb
using a 5 gallon bucket and pea gravel - "It will only have to be changed
about once a year."
0 - Light bulbs are not natural and should not be included around a pond
0 - Orange and Blue water are not nearly so noticeable without a light

bulb.
snip

And I suppose we need:

1 - To ensure BV's therapist stays employed by constantly mentioning the
various colors of BV's water.

"I swear Doctor...they're out to get me. They're all CIA. All of them.
Except for the JMK guy, He's definately KGB."

BV.