Old 17-06-2004, 10:06 PM
DJ

Default My lawn looks better than it ever has.

No, I don't think you're a "Dork". I probably would have done that too. :-)
I have a Murphy and measured it from the deck, as recommended and it is
almost 3" from the bottom of the deck, on the highest setting. It has 7
notches and if I were to put it on the lowest, the deck is touching the
sidewalk. Is there a way to re-adjust it so that there is at least 1/2 "
space between the deck and cement? Not that I would mow a yard on that
setting, but seems it's not correctly set. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Donna J.

wrote in message

I was glad to see your post. Thought I had subscribed to the wrong
newsgroup. You said you mow your yard 3"-4" . Can you tell me how you

know
the height?

I'm a dork...I take a ruler and measure the height of the grass after
I mow it!

I know that the third notch from the top is 3", and it looks like each
notch is a 1/4" change.