Old 18-06-2004, 05:09 AM
Shelli

Default newly sodded lawn

Hi and thank you for your responses.

The builder says just to keep watering it, in fact he called today to
say thank you for taking their advice and keep the water going on it.
Both the builder and landscaper have the same opinion of it not being
watered ASAP and both have said "hopefully it's not too far gone to
bring back".

We were not home when they sodded our lawn, but watched our neighbours
being done and no rolling was done at all. (It would have been nice
at that point for the landscaper to tell us to get the sprinkler out)

I did mention to our builder to include instructions to the homeowners
and not assume that everyone has a clue...because we certainly didn't
as we are not greenthumbers and have never dealt with sod in our
life...live and learn I guess.

But, thanks for the advice so far, it is greatly appreciated.

Shelli