Old 18-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Karen Mullen

Default Settling Chamber out of 70g stock tank - How to create drain system (for ...

In article ,
(Lisa) writes:

But it's FLAT on the bottom. Does anyone have any clever ideas as to
how I can create the most maintenance free situation for this settle
chamber? How can I create a method to totally drain this tank to
remove settled solids?

I have a 100 gallon stock tank. We dug out and area for a piece of PVC to sit
in the ground and drilled out a hole in the stock tank to take a fitting. When
it's time to drain it everything washes down the drain using the hose. But I'm
also on a slope and the drain line is lower than the tub.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html