Old 18-06-2004, 06:02 PM
paghat

Default Bush and his religion?

In article , "Frank Logullo"
wrote:

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"

I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

I support hobo camps in the national forests. That way when the Bush
leaguers arrive with chainsaws, all those damned homeless will be squashed
by giant old-growth timber, & good riddance. For Jesus said, "He that
choppeth down the trees & squasheth the poor & executeth the mentally
retarded in Texas prisons & telleth lies to the sinful masses shall
becometh an everlasting prince over the warlords of the apocalypse." Amen.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"