Old 18-06-2004, 07:06 PM

Default My lawn looks better than it ever has.

Then if he asks you how come your lawn is so lush, you can give him
advice and he can ignore you, stating that, "That's too much trouble."

My neighbor across the street would rather golf, so when his lawn gets
to be about 6" high, he hacks it down to 1". That way he only has to
mow every other week. :-)

No matter how hard I work on mine, though, it pales in comparison to
my nextdoor neighbor's. He has irrigation, and he pays lots of money
to have a landscape company keep everything perfect. It's the
greenest, thickest lawn in the neighborhood.