Old 18-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Newbie Bill

Default My leech bite - an update

I once read a survey of Japanese businessmen. The question was "If you
found an atomic bomb was on the way to Japan, who would you call first."
The majority answered work. Apparently us rec.ponders have the same
zealousness. The mans leg swells up to the size of hig thigh and what does
he do first - writes his pond group. Now thats love (or something).
In all seriousness I (as part of the collective PORG so apparently all
of us) are very happy to hear you are on the road to recovery.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
"Smith" wrote in message
Well this morning I couldn't bear any weight on it at all so I hobbled

round
to the docs.

It was infected, so I had a tetanus jab, an iodine dressing and a course

of
antibiotics.

But I'm gonna live, so sorry guys, you can't have my koi. Raised a laugh
though.

Thanks for the info and for your concern (some of you............)

Tony