Old 18-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call?

Well I dont know if they do or not but here's me. I was an Air Force brat,
have lived in or around Austin since 1970 where I attended UT. We bought
this house in late October and my obsession with ponds began when I
unboarded this mysterious hole in the ground. At the same time I moved my
one man print shop into our garage, hence the posts any time of the day.
Can you tell it's been a slow day? I'm 52 going on 18 and some of my
interests include my wife, picking up our 20 month old granddaughter every
other weekend (what an unadultered joy!), fixing up our yard and home,
setting up an aquarium, baseball card collecting, spending time with my two
grown kids and immediate family - all whom live between here and San
Antonio, learning more and more not to sweat the small stuff, taking time to
smell the roses (we have 8 bushes) and appreciate all the people I am
fortunate enough to know, including my growing family here-not necessarily
in that order. I am quite spiritual though not particularly religious. I
love humor. My best friend died the same week we closed on the house and
there was so much I didnt do or tell him. I wont let that happen again. So
here goes - "I love you guys". Oh wait, that's a beer commercial and I dont
drink.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

"matrix j" wrote in message
Just wondering if rec.ponds ever does a roll call every now and then?

Just to see where everyone is from and what other interests and hobbies
they may have?