Old 19-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Julie Trigg

Default [IBC] handmade slabs

Thanks for the input. I always strengthen it with stainless steel needles
and galvanized wire, so it should be okay on the moving part.
Julie

in article , Billy M. Rhodes at
wrote on 6/18/04 5:47 PM:

In a message dated 6/18/2004 4:15:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

My question is: Is there anyway I can lessen the possible damage to trees
planted on the slab or change the pH?

One of the big reasons to let a slab cure is to strengthen the
concrete. Concrete gets stronger with age. Be careful moving the slab.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislek of Whitefish, Montana and Chase Rosade of New
Hope, PA.

**
**
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: