Old 19-06-2004, 01:09 AM
Ka30P

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call?

matrix wrote Just to see where everyone is from and what other interests
and hobbies
they may have?

Good idea, especially for new folks and moldy oldies alike.

We live in SE WA state. Jan, of jj's ponds, got me started in ponding, gee,
about 8 years ago I think.
DH works in the nuclear industry. I'm going back for my masters in teaching
this fall - I want to be a science teacher and have a pond in my room...
two eldest children graduated from high school this year, going to college next
year, youngest son is a freshman in high school this coming fall.
Other hobbies - reading, writing, reading, occasional quilting, reading,
haphazard gardening, reading, uncertain cooking, reading, being mother to the
eldest's rock band, editor of daughter's better writing, cheering section for
the football playing youngest (Go Bombers!)
Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, complete the family.
Next!

kathy :-)
algae primer