Old 19-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Go Fig

Default water hyacinth

In article , Mike Patterson
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:04:46 -0700, Go Fig wrote:

In article , Coffee
wrote:

Thanks guys,
I knew there was something you could add but since I don't use anything in
my pond I wasn't sure what, or how much.
Where can he get this potash from?
Would Home Depot have it?

Yes, but it will be sold in the pond section, IIRC. Its packaged by
Beckett. Tetra's "Flora Fin" is the same and more readily available...
this price point is OK for small ponds, but if you need a lot try a
water condition outfit... like Rayne Water.

jay
Fri Jun 18, 2004

FYI,
I tried to find potash at Lowes tonight, no luck. Looked in the pond
stuff and in the fertilizers.

I'd like to try a little bit to see if it greens up the lilies without
inducing a "greenout" in the water.

It won't green your water.

This is the Tetra Product, they have a dealer locator link

http://www.tetra-fish.com/catalog/product.aspx?id=134

jay
Fri Jun 18, 2004

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."