Old 19-06-2004, 08:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default first pond ( 2 )

I amend my original statement. Not only are you PORG but I think you are
aiming at Super PORGdom, if you survive ;-) We are very proud!
And can hardly wait to hear the rest of the project reports!

Um, wouldn't that be PORG Queen?

Whoa, don't be passing my crown just yet. I knew this would happen when I
had to go back to work. Nedra transferred to Goddess of Lotus, BV takes
Court Jester status, and I've been kicked off the throne. Dang! Well, I'll
be back, you'll see, right after vacation, I be here all of JULY!!!! ;o)
~ jan