Old 19-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default My leech bite - an update

Tony,

We just got back from two weeks away, where our server was not allowed to
access the ng! Nice to catch up.

Sorry to hear about your leech venture. Nice to hear you are alive. May
the leg go back to size quickly and may you live! Ponding is such a
dangerous sport.

May your ponding be without further incident.

Phyllis and Jim
Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Smith" wrote in message
Well this morning I couldn't bear any weight on it at all so I hobbled

round
to the docs.

It was infected, so I had a tetanus jab, an iodine dressing and a course

of
antibiotics.

But I'm gonna live, so sorry guys, you can't have my koi. Raised a laugh
though.

Thanks for the info and for your concern (some of you............)

Tony