Old 19-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Bonnie

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call?

Hi,
My name is Bonnie and I'm a ponder. I live in a rural area
of NW New Jersey, been here for 28 years.
It all started about 10 years ago when I visited my sister's
farm and her husband had just installed a beautiful pond. I
then decided I could do it too and went to a garden center
and bought a 100 preformed pond put it in the back of my
little Honda and drove home - I thought I was a ponder.
After killing all my fish a few years later I found this
group and found out how to put in a "real" pond. I think
that was 7 or 8 years ago. My husband Ralph has not loved
every moment of this adventure, but he does enjoy the results.
We have been married for 39 years. One son 37 and a
daughter 33. One granddaughter 9. I keep myself busy with
quilting, reading, gardening and I love listening to music
of almost all types. I've recently been diagnosed with a
rare autoimmune disease, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. Much of
my time has been spent learning how live with this disease.

--
Bonnie
NJ