Old 19-06-2004, 03:04 PM

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse building/sturgeon) (UK)

It is quite odd but my DH and I did a 1.75 hour drive out into the boonies to go to
the only "Staples" in the area that swore they had an all wood file cabinet (they
didnt of course, but they dont mind lying).
Anyway... we loved a drive in the open spaces. there are certain roads out there
with hills you can almost look forever over rolling hills, fields, woods. then as we
got in closer we hit wave after wave of McMansions all built out in the middle of
former farmers fields. And there was no human person to be seen.
we got back into the city and immediately I see all kinds of people everywhere, life
and excitement everywhere people walking or sitting outside in cafes, walking their
dog. kids playing in the alley. so after dinner at our favorite very lively
bar/restaurant we went back to sit in our very private and quiet 25' x 25' backyard
next to the koi pond with a cup of coffee, fed the fish and relaxed while the sun
went down.
I dont know how it is that I was raised in the country and simply love the energy of
the city so much. Ingrid

"gunnar" wrote:
welcome to the habit susan. i live directly in center of city of warwick but
step behind my fence and find yourself in a acre of natures beauty.i just
sitting out watching world go by

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com