Old 19-06-2004, 03:05 PM
k conover

Default mosquito tips

Hi, I missed the post regarding mosquito control around the pond. I used to
think my goldfish were keeping things under control, now I'm beginning to
think having the pond is making things worse! Do you think the larvae can
live in the plants around the pond or on top of the net (which has some bits
of algae that I haven't sprayed off). Maybe I should do a thorough hose
off of everything around the pond. And that mosquito dunk (?) that I've
heard of, is it really safe for the fish...or would another method work?
Thanks--
Kirsten