Old 19-06-2004, 03:07 PM
bluegill phil

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call?

42 yrs old bluecollar forklift maintance for fortune500 sweatshop
which Im thankful for. Started lurking here yrs ago and got hooked. I
already had it in my blood but this group set it off. Got loveing wife
step son and daughter all thought that I had lost my mind when I
started digging up the pheasant pen. I was going to get more pheasants
but went for the pond.It looks like a sewage treatment tank more than
like this groups fine ponds but isnt a watergarden but an aquaculture
project or this is what I tell my wife. Jesus Christ is my king. Paris
Tx is my town and Philip is my name
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:24:05 -0500, (matrix j)
wrote:

Just wondering if rec.ponds ever does a roll call every now and then?

Just to see where everyone is from and what other interests and hobbies
they may have?