Old 19-06-2004, 05:02 PM
J.D. Stone

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call?

matrix j wrote:

Just wondering if rec.ponds ever does a roll call every now and then?

Just to see where everyone is from and what other interests and hobbies
they may have?

JD, here. 57. Been ponding since '90. Have two ponds, one ~1,000 gal and
one, recently redone trying the bog gravel filter idea in the pond, ~ 1300
gal. Seems to be working fine. Granbury, TX is home. Been in nuclear power
since '66. Four grown kids, six grandkids and Max, our Schnauzer. Have
converted two of the kids to Schnauzers but haven't porged them, yet. DW
tolerates the ponds, enjoys the pool more. I recently built a deck around
one of the ponds so she is enjoying them more, lately. She has just been
diagnosed with BC, so your prayers would be appreciated and would help.
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/