Old 20-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Reka

Default Weird album form

It took me a while to find it too.
It's http://www.orchid.or.jp/orchid/peopl.../enalbum1.html and on from there.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"tennis maynard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Dicky wrote:

Dear guys,
I want to share something about paph album with you. Yesterday, i hv seen
Mr. Tanka's homepage and i kicked in the album form page. I found that even
Paph. emersonii, Paph. hangianum & PAph. rothschildianum have album form. It
shocked me. If there were any these kinds of paph in album form, i would
like to have one!

Go to http://www.orchid.or.jp/orchid/peopl...ka/indexe.html to for more
information.

Can you give a more specific url? I looked throught the site and didn't
find the pics.

---