Old 20-06-2004, 07:02 PM
matrix j

Default Rec.ponds Roll Call? Whoa!

WHOA! I started this..i better join in!

Jesse Guerrero age 36
Corpus Christi Tx
-----------------------------------

Favorite food: BBQ Ribs beef and pork

Favorite Music: Latin, Rock, Country, Opera,

Favorite singers: Placido Domingo Paulina Rubio, Willie Nelson, "Old
blue eyes"

Hobbies: Ponding, Gardening, Autograph collecting, Comic collecting, DIY
home carpentry, Home Theatre design,

Turn ons: Positive people

Turn offs: People who bitch and complain and suspended ALGAE :-) ---on
topic

Last book i read: "Anthem"

Favorite Movies: The Ten Commandments, Ben Hur, Phantasm,

Favorite Actors: Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, Clint Eastwood

I have been ponding for about 13 years and love it! I started out with a
small hole in the ground with ten giant koi...then i caught the
fever...you must make it bigger! lol

I am in the process of once again making my pond bigger and hopefully it
will be the last time for years to come....

(((("""yea right"))))

Also i have been coming here for about 3 years for advice and helping
others when I can.

I still have TONS to learn!