Old 20-06-2004, 09:44 PM
The Independent

Default New guy

matt wrote:

yeah Ancieant One told me about that AO told me about the living in the
rockies thing. Ppl directed me here because I might be able too get some
work again i just lost my last $40000 helping a girl off the streets & drugs
then she left me, so last of the ol mercernary money is gone I did want too
retire out off it but now it seems I don't have that choice would love tooo
hear from ex merc's abotu the better organisations, I'll never work with
cops again they are too crooked.

Thank's sheerluck could too see us Aussie are getting everywhere he he, so
where are you.

Independent: Yes he is good with the speaches

Sue : ~l~ I like a women with a bit of bite
"The Independent" wrote in message

Alan Connor wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:47:28 -0700, The Independent

wrote:
Oh I forgot Ignore Alan Connor all the time. He is a troll pure and
simple.

He claims to live in the deep dark woods, well as a computer consultant
for a large IBM 3090 VMS system running CICS and for the US Forest
Service there are no deep dark woods left in the lower 48 states.

90% of all forest land has been logged in the last 130 years with 70% of
it logged from 1940. The Forest service finished detailed mapping with
field checking in 1982.

Simply put Alan Connor doesn't live in the forests.

As for guns, if you have ever handled any kind of a fire arm you will
soon find that Alan Connor hasn't got the foggiest.

He keeps talking about his shields, then ask your self how come the U.S.
Government doesn't have Alan fancy shields in Iraq to protect the lives
of our service men.

Short answer "They don't exist.

Alan keep talking about growing grade a Bud. (Cannabis) on his hidden
garden plots. Well the DEA (US Drug Enforcement Administration) is
running patrols with drug sniffing dogs in forests and have driven most
of the growers inside in artificial growing environments.

Just sit back and take every thing Alan tells you with a big dose of
beer. Soon enough you will come to the same conclusion that every body
else has and ignore him.
--
The Independent of Clackamas County, Oregon

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of
speeches and majority decisions ... but by iron and blood."

(Otto Von Bismarck, Speech, Sept. 30, 1862.)

Hay Matt.
After this last beheading thing in Saudi Arabia I suspect that the
Internationals will be hiring security personnel big time. You might
look up the companies doing business in the Middle east and hire out
your services for a security detail.