Old 20-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Broadback

Default Garden planning and execution

Both my wife and I have no skills in the garden layout area. We had a
landscape company in to landscape the garden but are not happy with the
result.

How do we go about selecting a person/company to plan and implement a
layout for what is a problem garden?

I am ok when it comes to veg, no artistic talent required there, but an
aesthetic garden is something else again. We both like most of the
results of the "small town garden" program, but ours is neither small
nor town, so no help there.

Just in case someone has specific recommendations we live in North
Staffordshire
--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.