Old 21-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default My leech bite - an update

oh well! there will be other chances! {;-)]

I am glad that you are ok. I didn't expect it to be that painful! Thought
maybe it will turn out to be a little nick, otherwise I wouldn't have made
that joke about wanting your Koi.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Smith" wrote in message
Well this morning I couldn't bear any weight on it at all so I hobbled

round
to the docs.

It was infected, so I had a tetanus jab, an iodine dressing and a course

of
antibiotics.

But I'm gonna live, so sorry guys, you can't have my koi. Raised a laugh
though.

Thanks for the info and for your concern (some of you............)

Tony