Old 21-06-2004, 06:05 AM
JTULL5

Default Tomato leaves curling... what's wrong?

I have several tomato plants growing in pots on our deck, in south east PA.
One of the tomatoes is being grown in a 5 gallon plastic container. It was a
chlorine container which was thoroughly washed several times, with numerous
holes drilled in the bottom.

The plant is about 3 1/2 feet tall and is starting to produce a few tomatoes.

The problem:
The leaves are beginning to curl, especially on the bottom half of the plant.

We've had plenty of rain (3" in the last week). Also I give it a good watering
from the hose every few days. I have used potting soil with the time release
fertilizer.

What could be the problem?

Please respond to my e-mail address as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jim