Old 21-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Phisherman

Default Blue Hydrangea?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:21:42 GMT, "Jutta Haas"
wrote:

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I never saw the topic. Are
there any household potions I can add to my potted hydrangea to make the
blossoms blue? Or do I have to buy some commercial product, and if so what
is it? Thanks

Most of the hydrangea's around here are very blue. The soil here is
acidic. But, the hydrangea flowers on mine are amazingly both pink
and blue with huge flower clusters--it looks "artificial." I'll post
a pic on the binary garden group when I get the film developed in a
week or two.