Old 21-06-2004, 04:04 PM
MisNomer

Default A compost question

lol... I got one of those too! (Gift for fathers day) reading through the book
that came with it - dryer lint and hair is considered "brown"...

I have never heard of anyone putting bone meal in their compost, but when I was
a kid - everything not including leftovers went into the compost pile - (we had
a big yard).

take care
Liz

On 20 Jun 2004 03:58:55 GMT, ospam (Bungadora) wrote:

told him everything was OK, whereupon he proceeded to tell me that composting
doesn't work. You have to add too much bone meal for it to be cost effective,
he said.