Old 21-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Vox Humana

Default Bush and his religion?

wrote in message
somebody worried Kerry isnt too exciting. Told her I will take any kinda

nerd with
works hard, knows how to mediate and both feet firmly planted on the

ground to
somebody who "talks" with God .... when I went to school it was called

delusional.
Old Chinese curse: may you live in interesting times

My feelings exactly. Furthermore, I don't "get" the religious part of the
formual. What religion promotes the corruption and lies that we have seen
within this administratio?. I don't have a problem with religion, but I
don't think we are dealing with any normal religious phenomina here.