Old 21-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Bush and his religion?

I'm wondering if the svengalis behind the scenes actually killed off Reagan
just to take the attention off the screw ups of Dubaya, the whole Iraq mess
and to try to get sympathy votes for the Republinazis in the up-coming
election.

I can almost see them putting the pillow over the senile old geezer's face
and telling him that "its for the good of the country" and that he would die
a true patriot.

Nah. They really couldn't be that cold blooded and manipulative. Could they?
They couldn't possibly kill a president and get away with it. Its not as
though its been done before.

"escapee" wrote in message
I guess in my minds eye I'm griping about how much money we just spent

for a
man who was president and who died at the beautifully old age of 93. I

mean, we
didn't lose a national treasure. The world didn 't blow up. He was a

very old
man. I hope I live so long with a degenerative disease. Geesh. A

national day
of mourning? What the **** was that? In NY alone, to pay all the

employees who
were given that day off cost about 50 million dollars for ONE day. It was

the
dumbest thing I'd heard.

Somehow, I am also disgusted by this display of wagging the friggin dog,
especially since they accused Clinton of doing that when he went into
Afghanistan. HE was wagging the dog. Bush is being respectful. What a

load of
shit. KILL KILL KILL the prisoners on death row, don't you dare touch

embryo's
for stem cell research. What the ffffffffffffffffff.

This is making me sick.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:59:09 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

What are you griping about?

We are still suffering from the damage done by Reagan and his

deregulation.

If there wasn't the government cut backs in air traffic control, the FBI

and
CIA, 9-11 might never have happened!!!

How many people need to die in plan crashes, train crashes and automobile
accidents before the government steps in and improves safety standards?

Under Dubaya, things will only get worse.

Just ask yourself one thing: Is this what you expected to happen in the

new
millennium or were you hoping for something much better?

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
I find it very hard to be who I am, someone trying and working hard at

not
hating, disliking or being angry at this man. I guess anger is not the

right
word. Disgust and upheaval; yes, those are the words.

If this guy wins the general election there is no hope in my lifetime

for
the
United States to ever be the same.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:56:59 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

I'm sure Dubaya can justify his actions by claiming he's just widening

the
fairways on the world's golf courses!!!

Here's Dubaya playing with his balls while staying under par!!!
http://www.jabtv.com/takeajab/takeaj.../Bush_Golf.jpg

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden, (Genesis

2-15).

He is raping the once fertile forest, cutting back on environmental

laws
which addresses creation care. What religion is
that????????????????????????????????????
Born again what?
God even cares about the sparrows. Bush has proven how UNGODLY he

really
is.
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal

public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just

what
is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound
for starters
also use
www.treedictionary.com

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field,

neither
cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with

fi
and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that

robbed
them,
saith the Lord GOD.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE

BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?