Old 21-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Glenda

Default Bush and his religion?

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"'enry VIII" wrote in message
news:NmtBc.87317$0y.76847@attbi_s03...
countries.

I personally think that he is a good person but delusional.

How can you tell? We only have a tightly controlled look at him (or
anyone
else in high political office, for that matter). He is all Madison Avenue
packaging and high-power PR firm spin. If he was a laundry detergent, he
would whiten white, brighten colors, remove the toughest stains, make you
clothes last longer, be hypoallergenic, smell good, use less water, and
give
you a sunshine good feeling. What really bothers me about the people who
vote for Bush is that there is some universal feeling that he is an
"everyday Joe" who you could have a great time with in a social context
and
that's all that we need. The first part is far from true, and the second
part is unlikely if you aren't part of the elite country club set - the
part
that masquerades as ranchers but have no cattle. Why have we become a
nation
of people who elect a president based on irrelevant factors?

Well, the majority of Americans didn't vote for Bush, he won on the counting
of the Electoral vote of which each state has an established amount.

I will not vote for Bush because of his neglect and purposeful destruction
of the enviorement.

No one will get my vote that thinks that he/she is doing "God's" work.

'enry VIII