Old 21-06-2004, 08:04 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:11:12 GMT, "rosie read and post"
opined:

:........................ We are slowly losing every radio station,
: television station, and every part between.

http://www.airamericaradio.com/pub/globalDefault.htm

I'm listening right now to Al Franken. They are talking about how the
politico's who speak Spanish to Latino people in this nation are laughed at, and
found to be condescending. Seems about right for the idiots who not only
pretend to care, but then butcher the language to make it worse.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?