Old 21-06-2004, 08:06 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:51:48 GMT, "Glenda" opined:

I agree with you, we have protected old growth, pristine forest in Northern
Idaho, what does Bush want to do, allow roads to be build through it.

For what? He says it is to allow fire fighters better access but what he
really wants to do is open the forests to logging.

I believe that we have to leave large areas of land undeveloped and unlogged
for the benefit of the wildlife and plantlife that live there. That is their
home and they need it (habitat) to exist.

Not to mention fire is natural in forests. Forest fires. Natural. We need to
stop reproducing at warp speed and stop building the Mc Mansions. I'm guilty of
living in one...well, a mini-one, but I take up a half acre. At least my garden
is solely for wildlife...and it LOOKS it! I may need a machete to get it all
under control.

Humans wouldn't want someone to destroy their only way to survive!

This entire area (the Northwest) is being destroyed by over development, we
have bears, moose, cougar, deer and many other creatures coming into the
cities because they have no where else to go. Sometimes they are captured
and released away from the city but usually they are just killed.

Bush believes that the bible "God" gave the Earth to the humans to do with
it as they please.

Now we know why politics and religion don't mix.

'enry VIII

Pretty frightening stuff.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?