Old 21-06-2004, 08:11 PM
GeneS

Default WTB: Swimming Pool - need crew to install pool in ground

We are thinking about installing an in-ground fiberglass
or conventional plaster swimming pool.

If anyone knows of a crew that will do the job for a reasonable
price, please advise.

My thoughts are to buy something like a 12x30x4' or so fiberglass
shell & install it in the ground. Having owned a lot of pools over the
years, we
really want a small fiberglass one. If the price of a conventional plaster
pool is a lot less, then we will consider it.

Basically, we need a few laborers that have installed pools in the past.
A good place to buy a fiberglass pool shell would also be nice:-)

THANKS
Gene