Old 22-06-2004, 02:06 AM
matt

Default New guy

"The Independent" wrote in message

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:26:57 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:44:29 -0700, The Independent

wrote:
snipped

AC

--
"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a
comfortable living from a small piece of land." -Abraham Lincoln

Intereting observations Alan.. in Santa Cruz county... old pictures
from early 1900s show a county and city in particular.. with almost no
trees... now trees everywhere...

MIke

Mike there is only about 7% of all old growth forests left in the United
States. Most of the North west was logged off in between 1910 and
1930.

Even in old growth timber, you cannot hide indefinitely. There was an
Ultra Light aircraft that was supposed to be flying over the south of
Union Mills Oregon that didn't come back. Nobody had a clue were it
went down. With in two years it was found on the slopes of Mt. Hood in
Old Growth Timber, by hunters.

My point is ANAL (anagram for Alan) Connor is not hiding in the forest.
It just cannot be done in 21st century America.

The Independent of Clackamas County, Oregon

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of
speeches and majority decisions ... but by iron and blood."

(Otto Von Bismarck, Speech, Sept. 30, 1862.)

Yes i don't think people like AC aka ANAL realise how much of a bad name
they give too american's you seem normal Independant but I have meet some
that disgust me. I've meet a few americans here where our points differ but
at least you respect ecah others differenc's Gunner a prime example. & I
know it proably ****es you of too when someone pretends too be a hardman &
isn't. I think the two of you should write a book "handbook for Americans
dealing with the outside world" thanks for the tip's now how do i use the
kill file