Old 22-06-2004, 04:04 AM
matt

Default New guy

"David Moffitt" wrote in message
ink.net...

"matt" wrote in message
u...

"David Moffitt" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Strabo" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:35:23 -0700, The Independent
wrote:

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:26:57 GMT, Alan Connor

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:44:29 -0700, The Independent
wrote:
snipped

AC

--
"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a
comfortable living from a small piece of land." -Abraham

Lincoln

Intereting observations Alan.. in Santa Cruz county... old

pictures
from early 1900s show a county and city in particular.. with

almost
no
trees... now trees everywhere...

MIke

Mike there is only about 7% of all old growth forests left in the

United
States. Most of the North west was logged off in between 1910 and
1930.

Even in old growth timber, you cannot hide indefinitely. There was

an
Ultra Light aircraft that was supposed to be flying over the south

of
Union Mills Oregon that didn't come back. Nobody had a clue were

it
went down. With in two years it was found on the slopes of Mt.

Hood
in
Old Growth Timber, by hunters.

My point is ANAL (anagram for Alan) Connor is not hiding in the

forest.
It just cannot be done in 21st century America.

Tell it to Eric Rudolph (in the mountains of North Carolina)
and hundreds of others that have skillfully eluded the
vengeful.

%%%% Eric Rudolph had his camp 200 yards behind a strip mall in Murphy

N.C.
He was fed by the dumpsters and people sympthetic to his plight.
When captured his camp was well stocked with groceries. He had been

seen
many times in the town of Murphy N.C. but because of his beard he was

not
recognised. Doesn't sound like living in the wildwood flowers to me!!

"I might've seen him a hundred times. I wouldn't know him from Adam,"

says
Charles Franklin, a life-long valley resident mowing a park near

Rudolph's
camp on Fires Creek.

The Independent of Clackamas County, Oregon

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of
speeches and majority decisions ... but by iron and blood."

(Otto Von Bismarck, Speech, Sept. 30, 1862.)

what's the story with this guy sounds interesting

%%%% He blew up an abortion clinic, a gay bar and set off a bomb at the
worlds fair. Then ran into the mountains of North Carolina and hid. He was
later captured by a rookie policeman while he was dumpster diving. He had
been made out to be a grand woodman but it turned out he wasn't. A lot

like
A.C. execpt others lied about Eric and didn't know any better, A.C. lies
about himself.

Think I heard the story nutter