Old 22-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Fred

Default Blue Hydrangea?

I thought it was funny... of course I don't belong to the politically
correct - watch what you say - can't chance hurting someones feelings
crowd that so dominates American culture today.

Keep up the 'dry' humor!

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:47:29 -0400, "Boston Grange" e-mail wrote:

"Jutta Haas" wrote in message
gers.com...
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I never saw the topic. Are
there any household potions I can add to my potted hydrangea to make the
blossoms blue? Or do I have to buy some commercial product, and if so what
is it? Thanks

Try aluminum sulfate. If that doesn't work, kill your pet dog and bury
his/her body next to the roots.