Old 22-06-2004, 08:06 AM
gary davis

Default Another Way To Handle Tree Stumps?

On 6/10/04 12:36 PM, in article
t, "Jim85CJ"
wrote:

"and putting *anything*"
Yeah, but I can think of no better use for powdered milk... YUCK

wrote:

I've read in many places across the internet that powdered milk will
greatly accelerate the rotting.

I drilled 1/4" holes all over mine and then wet it down. Then sprinkled it
liberally with powdered milk.

I don't know if it really did anything, but it did rot pretty quick.

I strongly suspect that drilling 1/4" holes all over it and putting
*anything*,

or even nothing, in them would greatly accellerate rotting.

Powdered milk...responding to 'top poster' (scroll up for his/her post). As
a youth we used powdered milk and found that if it was left in the fridge
for...a period of time before drinking, we couldn't tell the difference...
except for the price. It was/is cheaper.
Gary
Fort Langley BC
Canada