Old 22-06-2004, 02:02 PM
escapee

Default Bush and his religion?

I was just saying that to Mark last night. The igits on Fox are literally
giving Moore millions and millions of dollars worth of free press.

Here's a good article about the credibility of the fact checking Moore did:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/20/mo... amp;position

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:13:06 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Maybe Nancy was getting tired of hearing "Win one for the Gipper" stories
over and over again. "You know, Mommie, I played George Gip in the movie
Knute Rockne-All American with Edmond O'Brien and when my character died, he
said "Win one for the Gipper!". "Did I ever tell you, Mommie, I played
George Gip in the the movie Knute Rockne-All American with Edmond O'Brien
and when...................".

I can just see that "dragon lady" with the pillow over his face saying "take
this one for the Gipper, dammit!"

That Michael Moore is getting tons of free publicity for his movie from
Republinazis that don't want the truth to be known. The more they complain,
even more people will go out to see it out of curiosity!!!

Mel Gibson was going to do a remake of Fahrenheit 451 before he saw Jesus
and I wonder if Michael Moore beating him to it has changed his mind about
ever doing it at all?

Maybe Ralph Nader could die in a freak accident with a manure powered car?

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:27:09 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

I'm wondering if the svengalis behind the scenes actually killed off

Reagan
just to take the attention off the screw ups of Dubaya, the whole Iraq

mess
and to try to get sympathy votes for the Republinazis in the up-coming
election.

Don't laugh. John Stewart said the same thing! He said, (paraphrase)

"I'm not
one for conspiracy theories, but was Reagan such a republican that he died

take the heat off the current administration?" Uh, no, but uh, yeah!

I can almost see them putting the pillow over the senile old geezer's

face
and telling him that "its for the good of the country" and that he would

die
a true patriot.

One word, "Reaganomics." Nuff said. If that's patriotic, kill me now.

Nah. They really couldn't be that cold blooded and manipulative. Could

they?
They couldn't possibly kill a president and get away with it. Its not as
though its been done before.

HA! Are you going to see Fahrenheit 911, which is nine eleven, not nine

one
one. That drives me crazy. Nine one one. NOT. It's nine eleven. I

don't
know if I will actually watch a lot of the violent images of Iraq combat,

but I
want to support other voices. We are slowly losing every radio station,
television station, and every part between. All one voice and it becomes
Fahrenheit 451...or is it 415?

Either way, I know Nader is going to **** it all up again. Thank you

Ralph
Nader. Gee wiz. Does he WANT the idiot to be president again?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?