Old 22-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Beckenbach, Jay

Default [IBC] Podocarpus

Jim, think tropical. Although podos are hardy here, it seems when you
disturb the roots, they become very temperature sensitive, hot and cold.
Can you get temporary heat in your cold frame for the panhandle cold snaps?
Also, remember that the only other option for these guys seems to be the
dump. Go for it and let me know how it comes out. Have fun - jay

Jay Beckenbach - Melrose, FL - Zone 8b/9a -